View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 09:25 AM   #31
HiDesertAce
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Great Matrix View Post
Good lord, if it is 1:150 cards & 1:1000 cards for a diamond and perfect respectively, then maybe you're right. I always used to buy packs where 1:150 meant 1 in every 150 packs, 1 in every 1000 packs. But still, you get a guaranteed (1:150) diamond in a 20,000 PP diamond pack. So buy diamond packs then. Obviously you think bronze cards are entirely worthless but somehow I don't see how the guarantee bronze really kills your chances or anything, why don't you just value the bronze/silver/diamond even non-precious metal cards you get …..then they could sell for more on the market, and you could get your PP back or almost back for another pack instead of the attitude that they are worthless which creates a sale price for them of 5-10 PP. Not to mention absurd PP prices for the perfects that are considered must-haves for a championship team.

But of course if it's cards and not packs? Then chances of a bronze are 1:5 anyway and you would basically get a guaranteed bronze in every pack...so at the very least my logic works as well...if it's packs then it's laid out what the chances are for.each.pack., and if it's cards, then the bronze shows up anyway, and at least it's a bronze and not something lower.

its cards not packs. devs have stated this many times.

also diamond pack are the worst bet of any of them. i received 6 diamond packs in the last week as rewards for finishing missions. in 5 of them i got a 90 rated LIVE that all had AAV of 4500 or less. immediate quicksell. if I had bought those packs, would have been a 15,880 PP loss per pack.

Last edited by HiDesertAce; 07-12-2019 at 09:28 AM.
HiDesertAce is offline   Reply With Quote