View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 01:06 PM   #1
jas80s
Minors (Triple A)

some basic questions

Hello all,

New to the game, obviously and I have plenty of questions, but I'll put a few down and hopefully one of you vets can provide a little insight.

I am running a league using real players but mixed from different eras and all on different teams.

1. My team has no captain, do I appoint one? I don't see a way to do it. I am tempted to put one of my best players, who is at least relatively popular with the team, but all of the suggested guys are more role players.

2. I figured out how to expand my roster for spring training. Do I do one cut down to 25 right before opening day? Or, should I send guys down earlier if I know they won't make the team? Is there any advantage to that? Should I be releasing players now if I see no future for them with the team?

3. One game into spring training and I have a chemistry problem. What can I do to address that? I can read about it, but I don't see a place to really do anything.

I'll just start with that. There is a lot to take in with this game, but it's really well done. Thanks for reading and thanks very much for any thoughts or ideas you might be willing to share.

Jeff
jas80s is offline   Reply With Quote