View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 02:30 AM   #52
bradko
Minors (Single A)

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
The biggest issue for me is not solved by putting a coat of paint. I don't even use facegen to do historical ootp league i am playing. Historical play with FOF oh sorry league size has to be 32. FOF is geared to multiplayer. Any flexibility for a solo player? No. And even if these issues were solved the match engine where you can basically just watch things scroll by unless you manually try to hit pause in time after every play would make the experience unenjoyable. Other than this FOF is a pretty solid game. Currently I just enjoy OOTP better. People can roll their eyes at me but I have hoped for a football game for a long time that would be as good as some early ootp baseball games. I was hopefull when they announced they were going to work on one and now I thing they are going to put new paint on an old horse and expect everyone to say wow. So roll your eyes I am too old and have waited too long so if I irritate fanboys so be it. It is after all just my opinion which I am sure they don't give a squat about anyway. So relax.