View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 05:55 PM   #42
VanillaGorilla
All Star Starter

Chart and Thoughts

As 2030 parallels 1958, there will be no entries in 2030.

Though we haven't seen any Floor Breakers, yet, we are still seeing the downward slanting of the floor that was observed at this same point in the previous HOF. The combination of increased entries and the implementation of the 5 year wait creates this dynamic. If you used RL HOF entries as the basis for entering players from any league environment, you would see this happen every time. You see this in the GCs of the RL players inducted in these years, also.

Soon we will have an entry that may be our first to crack the 10.0 GC barrier. I think we will end up with close to 6 of these players, even though we don't have any, yet. The league has expanded to 34 teams, so the superstars will be even better than the average player, because of this. These players will put up better numbers due to this, and they will have better HOFm and HOFs totals because of this.

Going from 32 to 34 teams will not have a big impact on players accumulating Ink Scores. The difference between 32 and 16 teams, however, is a BIG impact there.

The current GC average is 3.6. I think this number will edge upward as the league continues. I do not expect it to reach the 4.1 of the previous league, or the 4.0 of RL.
Attached Images
VanillaGorilla is offline   Reply With Quote