View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 11:56 AM   #6
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
It was not and is not a completely self-absorbed request at all, or even a little bit. But, and this is a VERY important but here, seeing as you all don't yet know me very well, and I don't know you very well yet, I can certainly see how some might think it is. And if I gave anyone that impression here, I'm very sorry. For it was never and is never my intention to do so, et cetera.

As for Sketchup, I wouldn't be able to use it longer than the potential trial period, unless someone was able to buy it for me before that time ran out, unfortunately. IF I did have it, or could have it longer than just a trial period, don't you think I would have tried by now, or would try, to make the desired stadiums and all?

My requests may be and have been quite detailed at times, I admit, but I don't think I've made any overly preposterous requests lately, if at all, or at least not for the most part. Of course, I could be wrong about that, but if so, I humbly apologize for that. I'm trying to keep things related to my various requests of all kinds here on these boards as simple as possible, and also I'm trying to be as patient as possible, because I know that there are many other people here besides me on these boards.

I don't think you're trying to be mean, at all, but we're not all that familiar with each other yet, you see. So we may still mentally rub each other's thoughts or feelings wrong at times, or unintentionally misinterpret each other's words and all periodically, I think. Even if we don't necessarily mean to, Lawn Loaf.

Believe me, I probably do a lot of that with people either online or offline in my life, and they probably do the same for me as well, of course, I think. I really do appreciate seeing and hearing honesty quite a bit from people, and all, for sure. It can be rather refreshing at times, don't you think, especially nowadays?

Thank you for your time and attention here. Let me ask you a question, then, if I may, Lawn Loaf. IF, hypothetically speaking, you were in need of a fictional stadium such as the one I have requested above, at least to a degree, how might you go about it, if you couldn't make it yourself, et cetera? Just wondering, that's all.

For I really don't think I'll be able to create the above stadium anytime soon, if at all, before it's likely going to be needed, unfortunately, like it or not. So someone else might have to at least create the basic overall structure for it, if not also the advertising bits for it, et cetera, as well.

Truth be told, though, Amjasi will eventually need a park for its team, you know. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote