View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 05:42 PM   #261
pens66
Major Leagues

Don't know where to put this exactly, as I do not consider it a bug, but here goes:
In custom leagues you can theoretically set up a league with teams from a very small region, i. e. a single province in Canada only. Now I figure that a league like that should have to option to be for Canadians only. That is possible by limiting the number of foreigners to 0. However, tons of "foreign" players are created for the initial draft and also for all upcoming entry draft. I guess that's because the created players are based on the real life database. But that doesn't make sense, does it, to include foreign players, if they can't ever play in the league??
Now ,teams do indeed draft "foreigners" in the inital draft, but can't play them. Because their rosters are incomplete for the first scheduled matches the game crashes every time...

Edit: After further testing with that savegame, I have to say that something else is messed up, too, and probably causes the crashes in the first place. However, the original point stays: foreign prospects shouldn't be there ;-)

Last edited by pens66; 09-12-2013 at 05:49 PM.
pens66 is offline   Reply With Quote