View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 05:32 PM   #1
Junglerock13
Bat Boy

Game still crashing after 2+ months

This is getting more and more frustrating every day.
I play this game, or try to, every day. I have 430+ hours put into this game and that is just in FHM 5. I have well over 1000 between the 3 FHM games I have purchased.

I own FHM 3, FHM 4, FHM 5 as well as OOTP Baseball 18 and 19. I have been considering adding OOTP 20 to my collection, but after the issues that I have had with this game since the update that literally has broken my game I don't know if I want to put anymore money into these games.

I have tried everything suggested, I literally have to save my game every 5 minutes or I end up losing progress. The game crashes probably every 10 - 15 minutes and I am constantly having to redo the same things over and over again.

Frustrating is an understatement at this point. A game that I love to play is literally driving me insane. Who wants to play a game and keep stopping to save every 5 minutes? And if they forget, then have to redo everything that they have done? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say absolutely no one.

I would really appreciate some help here in trying to get this game fixed. My last post was at the end of January, and it was an update not long before then that completely broke the game for me.

I have uninstalled my graphics drivers and reinstalled them, I have uploaded save files and the crash diag reports and no one has been able to find a resolution for this.

It also sucks that this happened months after I purchased the game so I can't even ask for my money back, not that I really want that. I just want to be able to play the game and not have to worry about if it's going to crash on me.

I am going to try to reinstall the game again and see if that works. But I am not expecting anything different to happen.

Update:

Game has been uninstalled and reinstalled and it is still crashing. Some more info on when it crashes, sometimes it crashes while I am simming the game. The game just closes itself. Sometimes I am clicking on a different tab or something and it crashes. Sometimes it just freezes and I have to manually close the game through control panel.

It doesn't appear to be anything reoccurring that I can tell that is causing the game to crash.

Last edited by Junglerock13; 04-08-2019 at 07:30 PM.
Junglerock13 is offline   Reply With Quote