View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 04:47 PM   #177
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Nielsoncp's Ballpark Concepts and 3D Models

I realized that I had done most of the PCL previously, so I decided to close out that set of parks. To start with, I want to share Werner Park. Originally Omaha played at the same park as the Collegiate World Series, but that stadium proved too big for a minor league team. When the CWS decided to build a new stadium, the Omaha team decided to use that as their opportunity to build their own - and it's pretty unique. From a curving in wall in right to the pointy one in left, the layout of the field is creative. I took the general stadium outline and added luxury boxes in right and left field.

(As a side note - I'm not planning on going back through and modding the PCL stadiums so that they look like the actual AAA fields, but it could be a relatively easy job for someone (my guess is 1-2 hours per stadium, if not less) if they wanted to undertake that task. If you are interested, feel free to PM me and I can pass along some information about how I think it could be done quickly.)

The stadium itself is pretty lefty friendly (thanks to the odd right field wall shape) but plays pretty neutral for right handed hitters.

Zip file can be found here

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 07-11-2019 at 10:47 AM.
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote