View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 07:20 PM   #165
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nielsoncp View Post
Thanks Nutt. Yeah, we all play OOTP in our own way, and I often play an MLB franchise that I run for years on end. It always annoyed me when I expanded my league that I was stuck playing in generic stadiums with the new teams, and that I couldn't rebrand the stadiums to reflect the new teams. Hopefully this thread has remedied that by providing a large number of easily moddable stadiums based on real life fields. (Also, if you haven't already, take a look at eriqjaffe's USBL thread. It also has some pretty cool MLB style stadiums for your expansion candidates.)

And, if there was someone who felt particularly industrious, they could edit the .skp files in the folders to create the actual milb stadiums. The field dimensions and lower bowl around the infield are often based on the actual stadiums - I add things in the outfield and the second and third levels. It would be a couple of hours of work per stadium, but it would be a bit less work than building them from scratch.
That's the best part about it. We can create our own world, watch it run (or burn), then modify it to our own liking. I believe I got all of eriqjaffe's, Silvam's, and yours that were realistic and I know I got their fictionals (minus eriqjaffe's USBL) just to have them replace the "Ballpark of the Grounds"
BIG WORLD for OOTP22: WinRAR File ZIP file
My Custom Schedules

nutt is offline   Reply With Quote