View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 08:23 PM   #76
ThePride87
Minors (Double A)

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by talesvin View Post
I did not imagined that this post would grow to become so huge, and yeah, when i created it i really thought that the OSA was accurate even on the ratings of the players, after reading the posts and checking by myself i stand corrected, OSA is accurate only on the overall and potential of the players. Still, this is IMO a huge issue that should be fixed on this iteration of the game and not on version 21, even if we are at the end of the cycle.
Honestly, when I first saw it, I thought nothing of it....figured the OP was just mistaken, surely OSA wouldn't be bugged like that. Was shocked when I checked it myself....I'm not mad about the bug, I get things happen....and hopefully they get it fixed. But the idea the whole community never noticed it is crazy...went completely over my head. I always assumed those OSA overalls were crap. Shame on me.

It's like you've got the solutions in the back of the word search right in your face, you don't want to look but it's right there in plain sight for anyone who relies on the scouting tab.

Last edited by ThePride87; 01-15-2020 at 08:29 PM.
ThePride87 is offline   Reply With Quote