View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 02:03 AM   #70
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

I too wouldn’t mind a quick fix if possible. I did my own digging around before with OSA vs my team scout before this was brought up because to me it always seemed that OSA was a lot better at giving out accurate ratings then I had ever been made to believe. I was made to believe OSA shouldn’t really be trusted or at the very least trust your scout first. I found myself trusting OSA just as much as my scout since they would often rate players the same or close to it and when there was a big discrepancy I’d turn on 100% scouting accuracy and I found the OSA was right more often than not. I didn’t do a lot of tests so I don’t know if it was right every time, but it’s got to the point where what OSA saying in regards to ratings was very important in my decision making. So if OSA is more or less accurate it’s going to be difficult to continue playing the game without glancing at OSA ratings and knowing pretty much how the player is going to turn out.

Side note. Even if, for example my scout and OSA predict a player to be 5 stars, it’s still possible for that to be wrong because of Talent change randomness?
krownroyal83 is offline   Reply With Quote