View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 09:40 PM   #13
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

So I have gone ahead and did some updating to my template since a lot of people have been PM'ing me and posting around the forums. I have finally included 5 "retro" or pre Adidas/Reebok collars.

I have also gone ahead and have started making the template easier for newbies to use. I have made a new section labeled "jersey design" and within that there are three categories, arms, body, and shoulders. For the arms and body each design folder correlates with each other to make a "complete" jersey striping pattern. However feel free to mix and match and turn on and off individual stripes to make whatever it is you are aiming to create.

What I did is make literally every single stripe across the arms, body, and shoulders its own entity so novice jersey makers can make use of color overlays instead of using the fill tool and turning on and off individual items.

For anyone who is reading this one you open it up and use it you will see what I mean. Everything is literally plug and play. There are currently 10 "new design sets" however if this posts receives enough likes and feedback of people actually using it, I can go ahead and add more.... I just don't want to create all of this if there are not enough people using this as it takes time to do it this way and be the looks of it there are very few people making jerseys in the FHM mods section.. (and there are a TON of patterns across all my historic and fictional jerseys). I have just included some of the more standard common ones for now.

In the mean time you will see another folder within the file labeled "Jersey Design OLD (CONVERSION IN PROGRESS)" which is where most of the old style stiping was that is not as friendly to use, and has many more limitations. You are more then welcome to use this and it will be phased out over time as I replace it with the way I am handing the striping patterns and layers going forward.

Any feedback, comments, concerns, requests feel free to post em' here. The new link to download this will be in the first post.

Last edited by Hockey13Playa; 11-20-2019 at 09:41 PM.
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote