View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 06:46 PM   #6
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed View Post
Go to the teams home page. Select settings, select edit park, select 3D, you should see the 3D stadium and on the right side some x y z values and near there a factor set to a default of 15. Change that to about 2 and the adjust the x y z factors which will move your camera viewpoint around to just about anywhere you like. First base, outfield etc.. I have mine set about 10 how’s up behind the catcher. When you get it to a spot you like you need to go to near the bottom right and save the view. You can save different viewpoints if you like.
As far as changing the players size, when you first select OOTP, where it ask if you would like to play challenge mode and it gives you the option to play a current game, load another game etc.. Near the bottom on the left is a setting tab. Open that and look around and you will find an option to change players size. I have mine set to 130.
Followed your advice and make the changes.

My players are a little larger.

I played out three games... and to be honest, I did not see a lot of difference between OOTP19 and OOTP20 animation.

I got the impression that there are not as many outfielders diving for the ball... but it just a guess after watching just three games.

Infield flies still look strange... wish they could make it look a little more realistic, like the outfield flies.

Wish there were more difference between line drives to the infield and a ground ball... I have to read the PBP to know it was a liner... or note that the infielder didn't make a throw.

Anyway, animation in OOTP is getting better... and a step in the right direction... but it has a long way to go for me... as many of you already know, I am hard to please... really like perfection.

Maybe the pace can be stepped with the addition hiring of new people to the OOTP Development Team.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 05-13-2019 at 12:49 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote