View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 07:15 AM   #47
BIG17EASY
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findest2001 View Post
The last game I know for a fact is the most recent. However, I got so pissed after giving up the HRS in the first inning I auto-simmed the rest of the game so I only played 5 or 6 batters. I'll post this game in here. I am not going to post 45 box scores. Ive already put ridiculous amounts of work trying to figure this issue out. I'm not about to spend 5 hours meticulously going through my box scores to prove it to people online. Believe me or not. Your choice. I don't blame you for being skeptical, but trust me it's frustrating as all hell losing constantly through no fault in my own.

Aside from that I wasn't recording dates. I was only counting games. If the devs request the box scores in my ticket I will eventually get them and I'll keep them in a folder and post them here. Until then this will have to do:

This is basically a carbon copy of my first inning in every play game. This is actually one of the BEST first innings I've had in a while. ONLY 2 HRs lol
Sorry, I'm just getting caught up as I haven't been online since I asked for box scores and play-by-play. I certainly understand that you don't want to take the time to post the box and play-by-play for every game you lost. That would be ludicrous. But based on this one screenshot and the subsequent posts since then, I'll say this ...

1. This one inning isn't as bad as what you're saying happens every time. Yes, a pair of solo home runs is unfortunate, but you're not out of the game after one inning.

2. It happened with a pitcher who gives up a decent amount of home runs (25 per season over the past six years) against a lineup that hits a lot of home runs.

3. You admit you simmed the remainder of the game, so this example doesn't even fit your narrative of "I've lost 25 straight games I've played out."

4. You've changed your story in the past three days from "something's wrong with the game when I play out a game" to "something's wrong with pitching when I play out a game" to "something's wrong with pitching when I play out the first inning."

So, I'm sorry, but yes, I'm skeptical of your claims.

EDIT TO ADD: Legitimate question - Are you simming a lot of these games once you fall behind? If you are, then perhaps there is an issue when a user starts a game and plays some of it, then sims the rest. Now, obviously the results are going to skew toward a bad record because you'd be behind every time when you hit the sim button, but still, I'd think chances are the team would rally to win a couple of times.

Last edited by BIG17EASY; 05-12-2019 at 07:26 AM.
BIG17EASY is offline   Reply With Quote