View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 12:14 AM   #46
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdWatcher View Post
To be fair, this is not the first mention by the OP of the first inning issues and that his team seems to be playing from behind (largely due to first inning long ball problems) from very early in most every game.

I have no idea what is happening here and I certainly don't think that it is a reflection of any issue with the game engine but I do have great sympathy for what the OP is going through and I see no reason to question his veracity or his intentions. (Or even his management skills, for that matter.) (Sorry for the repeated use of he- clearly making an assumption about gender here but haven't been corrected yet, so likely a correct assumption.)
Good job there, Bird, putting all the pieces together, at least the best available to us.

If the issue is deemed worthy by the OP or by those of us lending an ear, we're going to need more and detailed information, if not a dissection of game logs and keyboard practices. That's to say we won't be getting to the bottom of this any time soon is my guess. If we do get more details and determine what questions are the better ones to gather that, we still need to acknowledge- or better yet the OP does -that this is a relatively isolated report. Thus, probably not the engine, eh? So....what's up OP? how deeply do you want to dive into this? There's a good many parts to collect.