View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 03:07 PM   #94
dewelar
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tklem321 View Post
I would agree with this except it's driving me crazy that they removed the shading on every other line of stats/ratings in the light and classic skins. Trying to scan across a page that's nothing but uniform white with rows of numbers is making me cross-eyed. I posted about it a week ago and no one -- OOTP employee or otherwise -- responded. I guess I'm the only one?
Nope, definitely not the only one. It doesn't help that even set to maximum, the font size is still only about 8 or 10-point, and I usually need text to be at least 16-point to see it clearly (even at low resolution -- yes, I'm actually blind, by the legal definition). It has improved a bit from when I started using the game (v14), but not enough for me to avoid having to turn on my magnifier at times -- which I don't have to do with literally any other program I use, and which I don't like to do since it means I can only see part of the screen.

Still, overall, the new version was well worth the price for the under-the-hood improvements. Looking forward to that trend continuing !
dewelar is offline   Reply With Quote