View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 08:19 AM   #57
AlpineSK
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeiterFanatic View Post
6.5 is the benchmark for "fun" that I personally have had with OOTP. Just a personal opinion. I agree with OP that XX is similar to 19 in so many ways. At least how I play
Agree 100% on 6.5... I remember when 6.0 came out, and then this company did the right thing and released what ended up being a game changer no pun intended.

I'm getting ready to dive into my first season on the full build.. going to struggle along with the Orioles this season so we will see what happens.

Side note: Dig your username. I graduated from the same high school as Al Leiter.. It was 13 years after his amazing 1984 season but still... The guy was a legend.

I also just wanted to say, as the OP, that I didn't like the tread being initially closed but I understand why Markus did it. He's a fantastic guy, and continues to put forth an incredible product year after year. Also, I have even more respect for him for reopening it.

Thanks to everyone for the support on this. I never saw the thread that this was merged with, but its a good feeling and makes me love the OOTP Baseball community that much more.

2013 Boston Red Sox

Or my blogs:

http://www.medicsbk.com

The Sports Medic