View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 02:07 PM   #26
nbryant
Minors (Double A)

jimmysthebestcop;4450698

No dont know Jim. No don't know FOF.
- Then don't judge him.

And closed communication lines doesn't make me want to change my "not knowing".
- Probably not, just keeps you asking the same question over and over.

A dev diary posting would at most take 30-60 minutes twice a month. But it would inspire a new fan base.
- As many others have noted, when there is enough to offer from their point they will. Let the work continue, if you lose interest, move on. I guarantee that once it's released you will be back.

You seem pretty defensive and hostile. Suggesting that open communication is not working. That's a huge part of any work when their is a fan base involved.
- Hostile? Not at all. Tired though of those that form judgement about things they know nothing about, either here or elsewhere in life.

You can have the best product ever but good open communication and advertisement and hype will increase sales further. That's just good business.
- Like OOTP will need any help in advertising this product once it is ready.

Besides OOTP being involved in a football game there is not 1 thing on this forum that would attract a new customer that has never heard of FOF.
- Then you have missed out. The is plenty of pre-existing FOF data which appears to be the foundation for the game. Look it up.

There is literally nothing known about the game. How could nothing attract new customers?
- same as above.

I just happened to see oh OOTP has a football IP all let me go check out it. Oh there is zero info about it from the dev and producers. Well that sucks.
- Your loss, you're not helping yourself here.

Sorry but lack of communication for a new IP at OTTP D is just bad business. Plain and simple.
- So what business plans have you published? Plain and simple, OOTP has history with product, FOF has history with product. Spend some time looking elsewhere and less complaining here and who knows what you may learn.

Last edited by nbryant; 03-16-2019 at 02:12 PM.