View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 06:04 PM   #22
jimmysthebestcop
Banned

Infractions: 0/2 (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbryant View Post
Yes, he did. His comments should be the end to the conversation, period. Those that have been around FOF for sometime understand how Jim shares his developments....

...oh wait, he really doesn't. He is usually to busy and focused on working.
No dont know Jim. No don't know FOF.

And closed communication lines doesn't make me want to change my "not knowing".

A dev diary posting would at most take 30-60 minutes twice a month. But it would inspire a new fan base.

You seem pretty defensive and hostile. Suggesting that open communication is not working. That's a huge part of any work when their is a fan base involved.

You can have the best product ever but good open communication and advertisement and hype will increase sales further. That's just good business.

Besides OOTP being involved in a football game there is not 1 thing on this forum that would attract a new customer that has never heard of FOF.

There is literally nothing known about the game. How could nothing attract new customers?

I just happened to see oh OOTP has a football IP all let me go check out it. Oh there is zero info about it from the dev and producers. Well that sucks.

Sorry but lack of communication for a new IP at OTTP D is just bad business. Plain and simple.