Thread: Online Leagues?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 01:34 PM   #17
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatcat View Post
Thanks for the insight, if they are still deciding on features it kind of makes you think they have a lot to do if it's going to be out before Christmas. If what you are saying is right then that suggests a later release or not much new apart from making it look pretty. I guess they'd be keen to get it out so Santa can put it in all the good boys christmas stockings!
I also wouldn't jump to any conclusions regarding release date based on what you do or don't see in the forums. I believe it was stated that Jim has been working together with OOTPD for a while now and I am certain the release will include new features and not just a new coat of paint.

Markus had stated more details plus a release date would come out once they were ready for beta testing in late summer or fall, so sit tight and wait for that and don't expect much info to come out before that time. I know the team will not want to rush the game out and I assume there's a lot to be done in this partnership type effort so patience is a must.