View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 07:49 PM   #5
nxsnexus
Bat Boy

Hello Adam and thank you for your answer.

I didn't realize that changing the whole tactics would affect so much the players but it makes a lot of sense. If I understand it, it means that the team has strenghts and weaknesses and I have to deal with it no matter what. If I want another tactics, either I spend a season trying to make them learn it the hard way, either I make some good trades on the long run. It also means that having players in a team shapes the team for a specific tactics and that some tactics works best with those players. So my job would be to find this tactic, use it properly and, finally, make some slight adjustements along the road to adapt to the oponent team.

All of this is very logical and it makes sense. But I'm a bit uncomfortable with this because I don't know much things about Ice Hockey yet. I don't know the players or the teams so it forbids me to a whole dimension of FHM. I will none the less try to do my best from now on with this new informations.

So I'm playing with the Vegas Golden Knights and did no trade at all. My lines look kinda like the real ones and I'm still looking into what tactics to apply to which line. If you have the patience, maybe I can write you down what I did, maybe try to explain why (when I tried to do something specific) and maybe you'll find some stuff that really doesn't work or that I shouldn't do at all. If that's right for you, I'll post it on another post after that.

Thanks again !
nxsnexus is offline   Reply With Quote