View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 07:20 AM   #1
nxsnexus
Bat Boy

Anticipation and adjustements on tactics

Hi!

First of all, I don't have a very good knowledge of hockey tactics and systems but I'm currently learning both on the ice and on FHM. On the ice, it's more or less easy to read what the oponent team is doing and try to focus on countering it. On FHM, at least to me, it's very hard to read what's happening and to adapt my tactics to try to counter the oponent team.

Maybe I got something wrong but most of the time, I see people advise to try changing stuff in the tactics while the game is paused. Resume and see if it's better. I didn't see yet a strong answer to explain why one would change one of the OZ attacking tactic over another because the oposite team use a very specific tactic.

So I would like to know if there is a way to find what would the next oposing team would most likely use as tactics, first. And then if there is a way to find out what tactics the oponent is using during a game to adjust yours.

I'm asking that because I won a lot of pre-seasons games (5 on 7 I think) but I'm losing everything in the refular season. I don't understand why because the roles I chose to each of my players seems to fit them nicely. Maybe my player's roles aren't fitting together on lines, I don't know...

Thanks for any answer!
nxsnexus is offline   Reply With Quote