View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 11:02 PM   #24
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
First time for this achievement for me... flyball triple play! Of course it was started by Willie Mays, who caught the line drive and threw it to Jackie Robinson doubling off the runner at second, then Robinson throws to first to get the runner there.

It is a gold achievement worth 2000 points. I don't know if a groundball triple play is worth the same because I've not had one of those either.

Attachment 636277
Nice work. And, yes, it's the same PP'age for "normal" triple plays. I've gotten 3-4 of them in PT20 and it's always 2K PP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Great Matrix View Post
Thanks, that occured to me right not long after I asked, they may have been the only two teams that went 3-0 against me...It was one of those years where the breaks went my way...2-0 against the Magpies...+.667 record in 1-run games. Except of course 1-3 against Cyclones, 1-9 total against Dodgers.
Well, a lot of teams could probably lament their record against those Brooklyn teams. lol. 2-0 against the Magpies is very good.

Interesting that you had a .667 winning percentage in 1-run games because my team was .333 in those games and about one-third of our total games ended up as 1-run games. It was pretty rough.

Last edited by waittilnextyear; 07-15-2019 at 11:05 PM.
waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote