View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 11:09 AM   #4
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by landru22 View Post
A few comments/questions:

(1)The new screens look nice, but I don't see how it differs compared to what we already have, other than the lack of other leagues.
Before it was not possible to play with just one league (or a setup with one major, one minor and one junior league). You always had the world around it. We felt it would be better to start small now and (if demand is their) expand on the mode by time.

Quote:
(2)I understand the need to simplify and, as a fictional player, I am absolutely fine with the structure of a single Major, Minor, and Junior leagues.
We have to be realistic, the fictional mode in 2014 was not good - period. It was no easy decision for us to simplify it but in the end it is the only way to go. We don't want to remove it in total as we know that a lot of user want to play the game that way and we will continue to support/improve the mode with every new version/patch. Same for historical mode.

Quote:
(3) It appears, since fictional is being simplified, that there will likely not be an option to "Import" a league from FHM14. Is this so?
Good question. In theory, nothing speaks against it but I have to test it.