View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 02:34 PM   #58
Penfold75
Major Leagues

The game is in a pretty sad position. There is an abundance of potential for this game to be the best Hockey Management game ever, similar to the position that OOTP Baseball holds for baseball.

There is only so much time that people will buy into potential though and this game, although playable and fun at times,is not hitting the mark. There are glaring issues that are not bugs or tweaks but fundamental game play issues with tasks that define the very essence of Hockey Management e.g. Trading, Resigning Free Agents the list goes on. I would gladly wait until FHM2015 for the Match Engine patch if these issues were worked on and resolved. I believe the development team are a hugely talented bunch of guys but I don't think they know how to fix these main issues and I wonder if they will still be present in FHM2015 if things continue along the way they are going.

The communication between the OOTP team and the community is again nearly as poor as it has been in the past despite promises of improvement. The posts about the match engine patch and the future of the game are as vague as ever and are in no way giving the community (who are all paying customers) the information they deserve.
Penfold75 is offline   Reply With Quote