View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 05:40 PM   #54
Penfold75
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by speels View Post
Just don't buy the game and shut up

In all fairness, I don't think that no criticism is allowed, it just needs to be constructive. Generally the people that get the response above are people who complain over and over about the same things and do so in a very rude way. I have criticized the game and not once been told to just leave, but some people continually, no, daily, bitch and moan about this game knowing full well that they can't change it overnight. Constructive criticism will get listened to. Just my opinion, and like assholes, everybody has one.
I think the main issue with the game is that a lot of the issues that remain have been reported and discussed since some of the BETA versions of the game. Free Agency, Trading have been a mess since back then and no we don't expect it to be fixed overnight but we are talking about several months later and its not fixed. It is starting to look like they don't know how to fix these issues. I imagine that the goals at 00.00 and X amount of shots in a second will be addressed by the match engine patch (Hopefully!!).

I don't agree with a lot of the criticism that is aimed at the developers. I think they very early on made some bad choices about trying to please everyone instead of delivering a robust, simpler product that did what it says on the tin. However constructive criticism doesn't seem to be getting anyone anywhere either.

The 'just don't buy the game and shut up' comments aren't constructive either but the sort of thing I would expect to hear in a school playground. People are entitled to an opinion whether we agree with it or not.
Penfold75 is offline   Reply With Quote