View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 11:01 AM   #4
backspace4353
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talesvin View Post
I started a new game as the rays, when the draft pool was announced i decided to check the players on the pool, and then i noticed that OSA had a huge disparity in ratings from my scout, so i got curious and went in the options and changed the scout accuracy from normal to 100%, and all the players OSA stated were going to have a big potential were on top of the list but the ones my scout liked were all down on the list, just like OSA was telling me they were going to be. So i decided to check this with more players while changing the scout accuracy through normal, low and 100%, and all the times OSA would be correct about the players potential and current overall. After that i created a fresh save and did the same and OSA was correct once again, and at last i created a fictional save too just in case, and OSA was 100% correct once again too! I looked through my options to see if i changed something but i did not, so i don't know what is happening, OSA is always 100% accurate on all the players on my game, and this is making having a scout unnecessary.

All the times that i was changing the scout accuracy i clicked on Run full re-scouting and some of the times i even clicked on the clean up scouting database option.
Hope we can figue this out I'm going to check and see if this is the case in my game. I admit I never use OSA unless all my scouted players are the same with my scout, then I will look to see what OSA has to say.
backspace4353 is offline   Reply With Quote