View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 01:00 AM   #10
ross11
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne View Post
it never re-generated, it just jumbled the matchups. once you get a schedule that's what yo want, export it and rename it to match your league's name. make sure it isn't in a rotation by checking the next couple years that it is pointing to your schedule... it will jumble the matchups in ensuing years of use.

if multiple scheudles fit you rleague, it's possible it starts a rotation of those matching files... so, things to watch out for after you get it fixed. once it's rolling you don't have to watch, obviously.

something is preventing it in your settings. review them. this is self-inflicted, i promise. even if it was an accidental click that unchecked or checked a box, etc... by accident or not, it's not broken for sure.

before the season: evaluate schedule or report:grid etc... sometihng similar ... you can ensure it's 162g and that they play the right teams etc H/A. refer to manual, it will clear things up.
I am not new to the game. I have reviewed the checked boxes, reloaded the game and so forth on multiple occasions. In addition, I might point out that it is an astonishing coincidence that several of us have amazingly misclicked the same set of buttons that mysteriously causes not only the wrong number of games, but each team even plays different numbers of games each season relative to each other. furthermore, while not mentioned before, the All Star game has been moved from July to June for some odd reason.

Maybe it isn't broken. If so, then the update strangely changed boxes around in an identical manner for several of us and I suppose we can all check for an eleventh time or something. I will make further adjustments and run some other games.

To be clear, I changed nothing between the time prior to the update and after the update so if something is amiss, it was not of my doing. At some point, I will decide that rather than continuing working to fix this, I will simply move on to something else..

Thanks for at least making some suggestions. I know I sound a bit salty, but my frustration level is quite high. I would really like the option to simply uninstall the latest update and go back to the previous version.
ross11 is offline   Reply With Quote