View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 08:23 AM   #28
Cobbiusto
Minors (Triple A)

some general observations:
1. In some situations when a runner will be safe, the runner speeds up to make the play look accurate. I wish you could make this global across the board on all such plays instead of sometimes the runner speed stays the same, and the fielder holds onto the ball until the runner is safe. This would save me much yelling at the screen and my players if this could be fixed.
2. The new scoop plays at 1b at game speed looks somewhat like a chicken pecking grain off the ground.
3. I don't believe the catcher actually tags anyone out at home - all looks more like a force play (unless I've missed it) Maybe also move the catcher just in front of home plate before the throw so no collision until ball gets there.
4. Too many slides into bases when there is no play there. Will happen sometimes, but shouldn't happen near as much as it does.
5. Catchers fielding balls at 2b and Infielders fielding balls in the OF and throwing batters out as mentioned above. Holdover bug from 19.
6. Batter still in batters box on WP play at home. (thought this got fixed in 19)
7. Really love the 3d overall, but hey - you got to have something to work on from 9 to 5, right?
Cobbiusto is offline   Reply With Quote