Thread: Historic Draft
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 11:10 AM   #6
George_Bell
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B View Post
The reality is most of our current resources is on Standard Game Mode because that's where the majority of our users play. It's really only affecting a small amount of users at this point. Historical Replay is mostly for those who want to relive Hockey History. It's not trying to hide anything, but there are a few work around to make things happen correctly and right now there's not much we can do. We will continue to add as we can, but there's always going to be a few things that we'll likely never be able to replicate perfectly or leave open to someone abusing it if they want.

I don't think you are trying to hide anything, i just think it's stuff that is overlooked, or something you just didn't think of. Having the wrong playoff matchups according to seeding and NHL rules which ARE stated in the game, or the wrong teams with home ice advantage seems like a really easy fix, and if that stuff is ignored after being aware of it, then I don't have the confidence in the developers of the game that would continue to keep me as a customer.

I agree there are some things you can't replicate perfectly. I get it. It's a game. In game communication and accuracy of playoffs don't qualify in my mind. Those are things that can be fixed or improved on, and should be.
George_Bell is offline   Reply With Quote