Thread: Historic Draft
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 02:19 PM   #1
FreddyBeach
Bat Boy

Historic Draft

Hey!

So, I'm quite new here to the Forum. This is my first post, but I've logged 100+ hours on both FHM 3 and FHM 4. I hope to be an active part of the community in years to come!

Sadly, I didn't create an account to the Forum just because everything is all sunshine and rainbows. I'm having an issue in a timeline starting in the 2010-11 season as the Detroit Red Wings. Most things are fine, but the draft class is very limited. In my most recent season, 2016-17, the draft class was a large 10. I didn't catch that because I really don't play around with the scouting much. By that time, there was seemingly no value in my first round pick, and thus, was a waste (especially given earlier in the year I traded to get more picks in the draft). And the draft pool keeps getting smaller each year, making it much harder for me to fill out a roster and a development program.

I can upload the game file and post screenshots if necessary, but I'm just interested to know if it's an issue others have had/if there's a resolution. There's no "new notable players in the league", so will that mean next year there'll be nobody in the draft?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by FreddyBeach; 07-23-2018 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Clarity, date corrections
FreddyBeach is offline   Reply With Quote