View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 06:03 AM   #46
Izz
Hall Of Famer

The 'Glou are in P436 this season. In our division the Nashville Bats have got off to a 17-9 start but I don't think they'll sustain that pace. The team I think will be the strongest is the Los Angeles Earthquakes (they're the only team in our division with a consistently better than .500 record in perfect across the last 4 seasons, with 3 playoff appearances and 95 wins last season). However, they're currently in last place, 11-16.

We're 15-12 thanks to a pitching/defense that's punching way above their weight. Can't see that continuing but our offense has a been a little bit slow to start the season, so if they kick into gear we might be able to keep the roll on.

Heilmann has started off the season hot, though, slashing .322/.413/.589 with 15 XBH out of 29 hits. Tony Perez must've heard my talk of replacing him because he's also raking, his wRC+ 155, with 7 homers.

Sam Tuivailala seems to like being middle relief instead of setup. He's yet to allow an earned run in 13.1 innings of work, conceding only 6 hits and 1 walk, while striking out 20.

A brief history of the Australia-New Zealand Baseball League (AUNZBL 2019-2119)--A Dynasty Report
The National Penterham Four-Bases Association--A Dynasty Report
Izz is online now   Reply With Quote