View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 09:30 PM   #1
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Unable to adjust grid to 3D stadium

I know I posted about this already in the 3D Models mods forum, but figured I'd share here (with new video evidence!) my frustrations with adjusting the grid to 3D stadiums, which I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with it (maybe a bug? I don't know.) This has happened to me for the last few versions, and happened on my last computer as well.

I follow the instructions on the latest version of OOTP XX as they are written, as shown in my video, on how to auto-adjust the 3D grid to a park. When I do what it tells me, absolutely nothing happens. What am I doing wrong, and is this a bug? Yes, my num lock is on.

Supplemental video evidence: https://youtu.be/p1-1tBkNSjE

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote