Thread: WHA Reboot
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 01:25 AM   #19
fredbeene
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post

WHA Reboot

I was a kid when the Real WHA started & I was fascinated by it. I collected all the WHA hockey cards & posters that came out in the OPC packs every year, my favorite WHA cards I have in my personal collection is Gordie Howe last OPC hockey card in a New England Whaler jersey (for cool) & collecting the 1974-75 OPC WHA set (I’m 10 cards short of completing it).

The idea come from puckdrawn were he did a WHA league for his WHA Redesign Jersey Competition, he had every WHA team list (2 Ottawa teams & 2 Blazers team) I thought it was a great idea for a WHA league in FHM4, to make it every more interesting I’ve edit every team & player using NHL players from the FHM4 1972-73 NHL Season including their minor league rosters if I could find them. I'll will also adding real drafted players into the league by editing fictional players

For this league I only have 1 Ottawa (Civics) team, 1 (Vancouver) Blazers team & then I add NAHL Philadelphia Firebirds & old CHL Dallas Black Hawks to make it even number of 26 Teams.

The Teams & Conferences

Attachment 543065 Attachment 543066
GREAT ! i bought FHM5 so i could play WHA!
Can you do a quick start and upload it?
Did you control a team?
No fictional players entered the league?
fredbeene is offline   Reply With Quote