View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 08:37 AM   #44
italyprof
All Star Reserve

As to injuries, it is managing that makes the difference. It may be, probably is, that the number of injuries is nowhere what it is in RL.

If I have Hank Aaron or Johnny Mize and lose them for the season, so it goes. I don't like it anymore than anyone would.

But it is not that which leads me to set injuries to "low". It is the constant adjusting that drives me nuts. You sim a week, and instead you can't get past Tuesday because there are injuries every few seconds, and so you just end up spending your time moving people up from the minors, adjusting the pinch-hitters list, resetting who is on the bench, and after a while it gets boring. It is the quantity, not the inconvenience of having key players injured, that leads me to set it to "low". Thanks all of you for the feedback ! Now, to the update for the 1919 season.

OH, ONE MORE THING: David Watts, I am able to make screenshots of standings, players stats, etc. and can paste them into emails or into Word documents, but I cannot ever paste them onto this site's dialogue boxes in this Forum. I never have. I would be happy to.

HOW CAN I POST SCREENSHOTS HERE? WHAT IS THE SECRET? Thanks.
italyprof is offline   Reply With Quote