View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 09:11 PM   #2
mitchkenn
Hall Of Famer

to change ball parks ( i am hoping 16 is the same as 17, but i am not certain). (i'm also trying to do this from poor memory - not at my game computer ... so it might not be perfect to follow ...)

Under your team menu go to financials, edit team logos and ballparks, edit ball parks. i think it's functions (it's the tab on the far right after you get to edit ball parks) - On that drop down menu somewhere there is import ballparks. click on that. it will give you a menu of different years, so you can pick whatever year ballpark you want. select the park (prk file - or whatever it is, not the jpg ones) ... and update over exiting park data.

i probably missed a few steps, but basically that should get you in the right direction, sort of.

i'm doing a historical league, and i can change the structure (but i am using OOTP 17, don't think it should matter ..... but still it's a disclaimer). Under league setting, Function, you can add teams and have a draft. Then under Teams (next tab over from Functions), you can modify the league structure. This is pretty rough description, but it's the best i can do from memory .... Sorry and good luck.
"I saw a young man leaning on his wooden crutch - He called out to me, 'Don't ask for so much' And a young woman leaning in her darkened door She cried out to me, 'Why not ask for more?' " - Leonard Cohen
"Hello darkness, my old Friend ...." - Paul Simon
Before Mays, before DiMaggio, there was Oscar Charleston.
"All the lies about Babe Ruth are true." - Waite Hoyt

Avatar is the late great Townes Van Zandt. rip.
mitchkenn is offline   Reply With Quote