View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 04:06 AM   #26
southside_hitmen
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PadresFan View Post
I've tested the All In One for new OOTP10 Leagues and both versions (Current League and All Leagues) work fine with the exception of the 4 teams that added the (A) and (N) designators. All logos are working otherwise.

Now, I can't say what is happening for leagues converted from OOTP9. Since I am having problems with the ballpark mod that was originally created for OOTP9, there may be a similar issue with the All In Ones when used with a league converted from OOTP9.
Mine are new OOTPX leagues as well. Here are the teams where the logos are not working for me

Arizona
Boston
White Sox
Cubs
Reds
Rockies
Angels
Dodgers
Yankees
Mets
Phillies
Pirates
Cardinals
Rays
Nationals

That would be 15 teams where they are not working for me. This is using the "New Major League Game" option in OOTPX. Then installing the Allin one mod for current league, then regenerating logos.

Now the thing I have found to work is to go into each team and regenerate the logo a few times for each individual team that I am having a problem with until OOTP "finds" the logo. All other cap logos and the like are correct (except for the (A) & (N) teams of course. I don;t know if I just had a screwy download of the mod or what, but just thought it might need to be brought to your attention.
southside_hitmen is offline   Reply With Quote