View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 11:28 AM   #6
christophermichaels
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0nster View Post
with respect ... OOTP is the centerpiece of this organization. I have serious doubts they would do anything to tarnish that aspect. They have hockey too but OOTP still takes precedence. American football will come when it does. Point is to be patient if you want the level of the game you desire as we customers so often demand so much from them on OOTP and they do their best to meet and surpass our expectations of their products they produce for us. Yes I want football as well but I am quite patient as as we know Markus & Co. expect the best of their own product. I have the utmost confidence in this team to do what they can on each game they have of which includes football.
Of course. Nothing in our statements suggests that they take any of the staff that have traditionally been used for OOTP (which I play religiously) to focus on developing FOF.

My personal “Aha” moment was in seeing that they didn’t hire additional staff dedicated solely to FOF to support Jim. I guess I just assumed that he had his own staff for that project.