View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 08:27 AM   #242
schwejk
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
There's nothing that changed in OOTP19 that would affect this or cause it to happen where it didn't in earlier versions of the game. So the issue has to stem either from something that's different on your system now than had been the case with those older versions of the game, or with something different about where and how OOTP19 sits on your disk, what folders and sections of the disk it's trying to access and the directory it's writing to.

Which is part of why I asked the question about file path above.

Is OOTP19 installed to the save directory on your system as you installed the previous versions of the game?

Or has that changed?

Do you still have an older version of the game installed? If so, if you do the same with it, is the directory it's saving to something like (C:\Users\Administrator.tom-PC\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 18\saved_games) or is it different?

Did you get previous versions of OOTP on Steam as well, or were they the standalone versions?

I bought OOTP17 and OOTP18 definitely through Steam, I am not sure about 16 and 9 anymore. I may have bought them directly, but I played them through Steam.

I did not change anything when downloading the game trough Steam. So it should be on the same place like former versions.

When I download the latest version I always delete former versions. They are still available on Steam
schwejk is offline   Reply With Quote