View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 08:47 PM   #75
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

If this is a wish list thread now, then let me just leave 2 very modest, probably doable wishes...

(1) When running a fantasy/inaugural/first year player draft, it would be nice if you could make the scouting recommendation "filterable." That is to say you want to use the scout's recommendation, but maybe you really want to take a 3B with this particular pick, you could have the scout choose a player from that position group. A little check box or option would be nice to guide the scout's recommendation here.

(2) For the life of me, I still can't figure out why the stuff rating is displayed inconsistently on the player cards. OK, if you swap a pitcher back and forth from RP and SP, that makes a difference. If a player is scouted at a different level, that makes a difference. But, when no changes have been made and it says the pitcher's stuff = 88 in one location and = 77 in another spot on the same page, this really doesn't make sense to me. This doesn't happen with movement or control ratings, making me think this is a bug and not a design.
waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote