View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 12:17 AM   #6
MattB75
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
I am a bit confused here. I enjoy the app. If I want the full version I would buy the computer version which I do. The app just needs a little more, not a lot. Edit playoffs, edit league structure just to name a few.
Not everyone uses computers/laptops. Mobile is the future. Wether a tablet or phone can replace a computer, is purely subjective. However, the day when, what we now call "mobile" becomes the norm for the majority of the population, isn't too far off.

I'm not asking for the mobile version to completely mirror the PC version. That doesn't mean that the mobile version doesn't need work. Hell, it seemed like OOTP acknowledged as much last season, when the said they were going to do a complete rehaul for this season. It's running off of the code from what OOTP 10 or 11? Mobile chips are so much better now. They can handle so much more processing. Hard drives are becoming bigger, etc. etc.

There are zero reasons, that I can think of, to not implement improvements. Unless, it's because the game has zero priority from OOTP. In which case I say again, would they be willing to sell?
MattB75 is offline   Reply With Quote