View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 09:58 AM   #27
Chadrock5
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchkenn View Post
most important is to win.

but you also need someone or two who are "captains".

and if you click on each player, and then click on edit, on the left side under "personality" it should give something like "normal" captain" "hustler". If you find "slacker" or worse "cancer", those are good bets to try and unload.

but really, sometimes i've seen those complaints and no one is a stand out problem and i never did figure out a way to boost morale on those squads. so i just got rid of as many under performers as i could and waited for the next draft to change things ... it worked as often as not.
Very good to know and thank you for this post. My question is... When you shop a player, does that impact their morale? I am not sure if shopping a player is a mangement thing behind the scenes or if players know they are being shopped.

I ask this because JJ HArdy of the Orioles I was shopping and he seemed to get angry. I dont feel it SHOULD impact a player as shopping someone is a management action.

Thanks in advance if you know the answer. If not ill keep playing with it. I just dont want to shop players and piss off my lineup! lol
Chadrock5 is offline   Reply With Quote