View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 05:59 AM   #71
archibalduk
All Star Starter

My understanding from Sebastian's posts is that they're not going to post any sort of release date until they know for certain. So I expect even a ballpark figure will be out of the question too. I'm sure they'll share a projected release date once they're confident of when they'll have the game finished.

There were a lot of problems with giving release dates last year. The original March 2013 release date was missed (with it being a beta release instead) and then there were/have been issues following the September 2013 release). And even recently an October 2014 release date was initially suggested. It's clear they want to learn from their mistakes and not put out any further ambitious promises until they know for sure they can deliver on them. Hopefully that'll lead to a more stable release compared with FHM 2014.

Hence I doubt you're going to get any sort of indication from them until nearer the time. I don't think anybody can complain about that - nobody has put any money down for FHM 2015.

As for a release date before the end of this year - that's surely highly doubtful. I would imagine there would have been an indication of a release date by now if it were to be coming within the next 6 or 7 weeks.