View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 10:51 AM   #91
onyewu
Minors (Double A)

To borrow jonsrs screenshot, I had a different question regarding the skin. I cannot get the "icy blue" background to show on this game screen. It is just a black background for me (it has been for the last few Beta versions as well). I have gone in to the fhm.app contents and found the "game_background_in-game.png" image, so I do have it available in the skins folder. I even tried to use another image without any luck. Any ideas how to make this work ...I'd accept the default image.

{As a side note regarding changing images, I have been able to change the Startscreen Image (bg_startsreen.png) without issue. I replaced it with a nice photo of the ice at the Nassau Coliseum. I have been unable to change the Game Background image though (the gray colored - game_background.png)...........I was hoping to add these .png images of NHL rinks I found at this frozen faceoff website....cool stuff}

This isn't a priority with what you have going on, but I wanted to at least correct the in-game screen.....personal skin alterations can come at a later date.

Anyone one else having this issue with the in-game screen?

Thanks.

onyewu is offline   Reply With Quote