View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 10:43 AM   #9
martyjay75
Minors (Double A)

Starting Year 4 of Padres franchise

Well, I managed to sneak into the playoffs with my Padres for the first time in my 2012 season (been playing it since 2010). But I was thrown a curve at the end of 2012 after getting eliminated in the Divisional Series by eventual World Series champs, the Colorado Rockies. Turns out my league spontaneously decided to expand to Austin and Charlotte adding 2 teams to the American League and thwarting my plans to move Houston from the N.L. Central to the A.L. West.

So I decided to roll with this, let the league expand and keep Houston where they were. The only bother is finding good unis/logos to round out the expansion teams and all their minor league affiliates. Then January 2013 rolls around and, I guess because of the mess of expansion, the only 2013 schedules to generate was for the Padres and their AA-affiliate San Antonio. The other odd thing that I noticed was that the MLB schedule didn't include any interleague games.

So, I'm guessing I wait until the pre-season and generate schedules for my "blank scheduled" affiliates? Can I regenerate a MLB schedule to include interleague? How do I fix league set-ups to once again get the computer to self-generate next years' schedules along with all my other affiliates?
martyjay75 is offline   Reply With Quote