View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 01:08 AM   #93
djday45
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by professordp View Post
This is fantastic!!! Your timing couldn't be better for my "Partial Eclipse of the Sonny" uni. I was planning to sim him for the first time in my uni within the next few days against Hurricane Jackson. BigMatt tipped me off about the rating (also the Liston revision). I generally check you out once a week and have always loved seeing the thought you put into these new ratings, but I saw that you were working the old timer, for the most part. So if it weren't for bigMatt, I guess I would have come accross this later.

Maybe you could help me a little with my uni. I might bring Marciano back into the ring. It would be late 1957 or sometime in 1958 (he'd be in his mid thrities with a few years of ring rust). Any suggested adjustments???
Ok, Happy to help I will do Jackson next and then look at two ratings for Marciano, One prime and then after a lengthy to or three year lay off. Obviously that will be pure speculation, but we can try to make it as logical as possible.

So are you not using the career stages? Its intresting if you are not as I sometimes feel they are very restrictive and a one size fits all approach is not very realistic as far as fighters are concerned.
djday45 is offline   Reply With Quote