View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 04:46 AM   #14
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

I absolutely agree with Lawn Loaf.

CD, you seem to be a very nice person, but you really have very special requests. And you simply can't expect the folks around here to spend hours and hours working on your requests.

When I create a 40-team fictional league with AAA, AA, A and Rookie levels it takes me at least a couple of weeks to create my logos, jerseys and caps (of course more skilled guys may be faster).
Then, more often than not, I realize that I don't really like a certain logo and I search for a better image. Or a jersey/cap doesn't appear in-game the way I wanted ... so it has to be changed.

Your requests are so meticulous (and I don't mean it in a negative way) that nobody can exactly match them because nobody can look into your head.

So I, too, would advise you to start doing them yourself.

Use Justafan's great software ... your early tries will be bad, no doubt about it. Don't get discouraged. It's try and fail. Simply try all the features and very soon you'll get decent results.

One very important thing: Save each and every jersey/cap as a template - so if you're not satisfied with a certain jersey/cap tomorrow, next week or next month you simply can load the template and make your changes without starting all over again.

You have such detailed requests about what colors shoudl be used - simply load the template and make the color just a nuance lighter or darker, or use a font you like more.
There are so many options to make them just the way you like them.

Of course, there are lots of guys here that will help you if some things don't work - and of course you still can make your requests if you need a logo here and a jersey there.

Actually, I'm a lot like you - I want my jerseys/caps have certain colors and I often re-visit them and make small adjustments - my league stuff is an ongoing project. I'm also very specific how my schedules should be - so I decided to create my own schedules ... it takes me weeks to have them completed, but at the end they are just like I want them (or can accept them).

And that's my final advise: Relax. Find out what you can do and what you can't. Some things simply can't be done with Justafan's software. You don't have to do it all yourself. Check the countless threads, look for logos and jerseys/caps you can live with.

Try it and I'm sure you will love it!
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote