View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 01:58 AM   #13
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Furthermore, have you even checked out ANY of my dynasty reports related to my saved games? Those dynasty reports, for example, are clear evidence that I have periodically been posting things other than various requests of mine in my various posts here on these forums, Lawn Loaf. So never say that I'm just trying to take unfair advantage of others around here again, please, without trying to give back in whatever ways I can to this community, even if it may not seem like very much to you or to others around here.

That's all for now, I think. CD out.
CD,

The jersey creator is really easy to use. It just takes a little time. I'll save you the work of going through thousands of fonts and direct you to my HS feeder thread, where I have linked all of my fonts I have spent hours finding and loading. There has got to be at least a thousand.

All you have to do is start messing around making some jerseys. It takes a little skill, but mostly imagination.

I don't want to come across as condescending, the way I see it is this: I wanted to create a bunch of HS teams to real life for a league I have. There was not much in terms of uniforms to choose from. I knew there was no way I could ask for these to be done. So I knew if I wanted them done, I'd have to buck up and learn how to do them. Over time it became easier, and I developed a system. I posted them for all because I didn't want to be selfish, and figured if there were people out there who found them useful great.
That's what I am trying to get across to you. Just get started, post them, try, try again, develop your system, post some more, give back. Your ideas are so intricate, the odds are you're the only one that can put them into reality.
I'll be more than happy to help you out too. I have a streamlined process that I am willing to share with you, just let me know.
Lawn Loaf is offline   Reply With Quote