View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 08:52 AM   #1
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Requests for Cirriddiquan Kingdom Union and related subleague logos

Folks, if you could help me out here with a few more logos here, I'd be most appreciative here. I will probably not need these at least until I get to the All-Star Break for the Slaabovian Republic League's first season, but I will likely need them sometime around that time, if not a bit later.

Part of this post is excerpted from post two of the main request thread for items related to this dynasty. While the rest likely will not be.

The excerpted part is as follows:

Main colors for the overall league logo should be purple, gold, brown, and green, if not also orange. As for the logos/caps/uniforms for both divisions/subleagues, base them on the main colors for the applicable teams in them, please, as best as possible.

The look of the Dovatha Division's text for its logo or logos should be more artistic or literature-like in nature, while the one or ones for the Wufazevir Division should be more royal, noble, or imperial-looking, I think. I'm not sure what would be best for imagery for any or all of the above logos at the moment, but text-wise, at least, the above should be true for each logo mentioned above, if made, and if possible.

The overall league logo should blend the two looks together, as best as possible, as well, of course, but still have a mostly royal-type look to it, given the name of the league.

Here is the part that is not excerpted from the referenced post. Instead of the listed colors in that post for the teams in the CKU, please use the colors used for the current looks of the related team sets in the related threads to said teams, when you do the related logos/caps/uniforms for the respective subleagues, as you see fit.

Please keep them as close as you each can to looks roughly appropriate for the 1901 to 1915 or 1920 timeframe, as well, preferably in non-circular and non-square formats. I prefer non-square and non-circular logos whenever possible, but will take logos in them, if needed and desired, of course.

Thanks to all who may be willing to try and help me here. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote