View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 02:20 PM   #5
tk43
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duranium View Post
Keep in mind that the cap doesnŽt go up in FHM (static at 79mil) so the kinda lower bridge contracts make sense and way more balanced than in the previous iterations of the game.

Trust me, as Beta-Tester for many, many weeks/months i can tell you - if you amass blue-chip talent like Provorov, Laine, etc. in your save, you will eventually enter cap hell - even in FHM5.

Anyway, your plan sound cool and iŽll follow your way to, hopefully, many many cups in the future

P.S. The first trade i do in bascially all my Pens games is
Schultz <> Hjalmarsson
I understand that the bridge contacts are lower but I think these young stars will get 6-8 year deals for top dollar.... see Ehlers, Pastrnak etc

I always upgrade first my negotiating skill and manage to get the blue-chip talent signed at 8/9 mil a year and have my 3rd and 4th lines on very small contracts so it's somewhat possible ;-)

thanks for the the follow and the coments, it's nice to know someone is following your dynasty...

how do you manage to trade Schultz? anytime i try to send him anywhere he was using his no trade clause and I had to place him on the trade block and ended up getting a farm player from the Jets just so i can dump his salary....
tk43 is offline   Reply With Quote